Why invest in Land instead of Ready Construction like Apartment /Flat / Office etc?
- Builder's Primary source of income is mostly from appreciation of the land. So if you invest in land will give you the same benefit & appreciation.
- In Flats, you'll get approximately 30-40% less area because of Super Built-up concept (Loading). Whereas while Land buyer get's entire Construction area + extra surrounding open space for free.
- There are so many technical, commercial and revenue factors in a ready constructed Property which you can't evaluate such as Strength of Building, Quality of Construction, Society, Maintenance and it's ready reckoner value.
- There are many hidden cost included in Ready Constructed Property in addition to Per Sq. Feet rate Such As Development Charges, Extra Floor Rise Charge, Sinking Funds, Society Formation Charges, Compulsory Parking Charges, Club Membership Charges, Water Meter Charges, Electric Meter Charges, Local Authority Charges, Security charges, Legal Charges and Per Sq ft/ monthly Maintenance charges, Assessment Charges, Very high Builder's Transfer charges, besides stamp duty and Registration charges.
- LAND = L - Land, A - Always Appreciates, N - Never, D - Depreciates. Hence Land is always Best Investment without any maintenance & cost.
- Ready Construction rates may depreciate with Age of Building. While land rates will rarely depreciate with Age. In fact, as per past statistics, Land prices have always gone up with time due to increase in population and scarcity of Land. Land can never be created unlike flat.
- Land investment is always secure because it doesn't decay and you can use for any purpose. While Building has restricted life and any Calamity can happen to Building along with Human life.
Why Invest in Dholera SIR Land?
- According to FORBES, Dholera SIR is among top 12 Fastest Growing Cities of World and the only city in India.
- First time in the history, new world class city is planned with International Standard Infrastructure.
- It will be connected by 250 meter / 820 ft wide 10 lane Express Highway (with approved Rs. 2200 Cr Budget as of Feb 2011) most wide road in Gujarat and Metro Rail (high speed railway) and BRTS bus system (which is already successful in Ahmedabad city).
- An International Airport (with Cargo facility) is also being developed (already approved by Airport Authority of India) for Dholera SIR with Rs. 200 Cr. Company to implement this.
- Biggest Sweet Water Lake at Kalpasar Dam near Dholera SIR is planned to accumulate 25% of Rain Water of Gujarat.
- Port Connectivity with Pipavav Port.
- Rs 296 Cr. budget is Approved (as on Feb 2011) for proposed Ferry Service through Sea Transit between Bharuch and Bhavnagar which will substantially reduce time to reach from Surat.
- Dholera SIR (Special Investment Region) is a part of most happening Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC - being developed by Govt. of India) and it is the early Bird Project on DMIC Agenda.
- Dholera SIR is planned in total 22 villages in Ahmedabad district with DP (Development Plan) finalized with all zones like Industrial, Residential, Commercial, etc. T.P. (Town Planning) finalized with F.P. (Final Plot). It will reshape current irregular farms into Square and rectangle Final Plots of 50% Area on NA (Non Agriculture) conversion, balance 50 % area will be used by DSIRDA Authority for Roads & Infrastructure & Public Facility for the proposed City.
Why to buy Land / plot from us?
- We are selling the plots WITHIN Dholera-SIR region while many of the other plotting schemes are available outside SIR region. The benefit of SIR development and it's international standard infrastructure will be available only within Dholera SIR.
- Our land is nearest to 250 Meter wide central spine road / 55 meter road touch.
- Some of our lands are near to 22.5 km Activity center (planned to be completed in phase 1 by 2019).
- Apart from proposed DP road, our land is nearer to existing village road also.
- Due to prime land location advantage, our land has maximum potential for fastest rate increment in future.
- Dholera-SIR area consists of 22 villages namely - Ambali ,Bavliyari, Bhadiyad, Bhangadh, Bhimtalav, CHER, DHOLERA, Gogla, GORASU, Hebatpur, Kadipur, Khun, Mahadevpura, Mingalpur, Mundi, Ottariya, Panchi, Rahtalav, Sandhida, Sangasar, Sodhi, Zankhi. Unlike us, many of the other developers offer land OUTSIDE the SIR region. So be very very careful and buy land only within these 22 villages ONLY as you won't get much appreciation outside the SIR region in future.
- We have Residential (for Bunglow or row house planning), Commercial (for Mall, Offices or Shops), Industrial (For Industries) lands and plots available for the buyer.
- We have flexible payment options available for the buyer. Land / Plot Buyer have to pay only 25% down payment and rest of the land cost can be paid in installment over 9 installments.
Why Land rates are varying in the same SIR region?
- Land Rates depends upon the Location, DP Zone, Phase of work (I, II, and III), Owner's Evaluation/need, Payment Terms / Time, New / old Tenure (Juni/Navi Sharat) and many other factors.
- Further, there are Total 22 demarcated SIR villages and you may get cheaper land Outside of SIR villages.
- Land may not be in Phase I of SIR Development. SIR is being developed in 3 phases over period of 30 years with each phase of 10 years.Land may not be in Phase I of SIR Development. SIR is being developed in 3 phases over period of 30 years with each phase of 10 years.Land may not be in Phase I of SIR Development. SIR is being developed in 3 phases over period of 30 years with each phase of 10 years.Land may not be in Phase I of SIR Development. SIR is being developed in 3 phases over period of 30 years with each phase of 10 years. So lands in Initial phases will fetch better prices.
- Land may be of NAVI SHARAT or from NAVA mathi JUNI Sharat. While developing land having NAVI SHARAT, you’ll need to pay 80% premium of Jantri rate to be paid during N.A. (Non-Agricultual). So it’s advisable to buy JUNI Sharat land.Land may not be in Phase I of SIR Development. SIR is being developed in 3 phases over periodLand may be of NAVI SHARAT or from NAVA mathi JUNI Sharat. While developing land having NAVI SHARAT, you’ll need to pay 80% premium of Jantri rate to be paid during N.A. (Non-Agricultual). So it’s advisable to buy JUNI Sharat land.Land may be of NAVI SHARAT or from NAVA mathi JUNI Sharat. While developing land having NAVI SHARAT, you’ll need to pay 40% premium of Jantri rate to be paid during N.A. (Non-Agricultual). So it’s advisable to buy JUNI Sharat land even though it's available at higher rate.
- The Title of the Land matters most. So if the Survey Number doesn't have Clear Title, ownership may not be transferred to your name officially. Also it may result in legal Hassles.
- So as a Smart Investor, always consider Proximity to Highway, Airports, Metro Station, BRTS and other nearby developments while buying the land.
- Always refer D.P. (Development Plan) and ensure / verify Zone, Remark from our expert team.
Man who Matters - Views on Dholera SIR
- CEO-GIDB - "The developments of the DMIC and the SIRs is a certainty and these are historical developments and is happening for the first time in India. The SIRs are going to be global hubs of economic activity. They will not only influence the Gujarat's economy but will impact the Indian economy and the world economy."
- Mr. Amitabh Kant, MD, DMICDC expressed full support of the Government of India. He stated that the development of Dholera SIR would be a smart eco-city with water recycling, water treatment, mass rapid transit systems and solar energy and will have high quality infrastructure and civic amenities.
- Mr. Subhas Thakrar, President of London Chamber of Commerce-Gujarat is a pioneer in big SIR developments. Also London Chamber has entered into a long term MOU with GIDB for co-operation on business exchange.
- Mr. P.N. Shukla, Director, DFCCIL- Dedicated Fright Corridor development which will be a backbone for the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development and Logistics Parks.
- MR. Tim Gamon, Director, Halcrow, UK - Essential elements of world class infrastructure have been incorporated in the master planning of the Dholera SIR.
- Mr. AK Sharma, CEO, GIDB presented the updates on the progress of the Dholera Sir including Government action particularly on allocation of 28000 hectares of land. He also explained the legal framework and the administrative mechanisms put in place for execution of these mega projectsMr. AK Sharma, CEO, GIDB - The legal framework and the administrative mechanisms put in place for execution of these mega projects
Invesment proposed to Leverage DFC/DMIC potential